CRM System Procurement
Finding an efficient CRM system for your company can be a daunting and time-consuming task.
How do you know which one is the right fit, with so many providers out there? This is where Rule of 78’s CRM System Procurement services come in. Our experts will analyze your business requirements and will select the vendor and CRM software that best suits your needs.
Why do you need a CRM system?
When implemented properly, CRM systems deliver many benefits for sales, marketing, customer service, and other teams. Here are some of the advantages that come with a customer relationship management system.
- Register leads and contacts
- Track customer interaction
- Customer data protection
- Centralized database
- Predict trends based on past performance
- ...and much more
Rule of 78’s CRM System Procurement services assist you with:
- Documentation - we’ll prepare the required documents that will form the brief for suppliers
- Requesting quotes - we’ll negotiate prices in your favor
- Selection of provider - we’ll help you choose the best service provider
Rule of 78 has used multiple CRM systems, including Salesforce, Highrise, DSI and many others. The implementation of a CRM system is extremely important and in many cases a difficult project for organizations. We provide expert procurement services to help support and evaluate your company’s needs in order to select and implement the right tools.
Realize the true value of CRM systems.